Transforming Relationships: Releasing the Past to Create a New Future
Saturday 3rd of June 14.00-15.00
GAIA DOME -Healing Fields
In this workshop we will have an interactive conversation and share with you how my husband and I "broke-up" without "breaking up", in order to let go of what no longer was serving us and rebuild a new relationship.
Through our sharing, your participation and self reflection, we will explore:
• The signs that a relationship is no longer serving us
• The emotions and challenges that arise when we decide to let go
• The benefits of releasing old relationships and making space for new ones
• The process of rebuilding a new relationship based on healthy communication, trust, and respect
• Strategies for maintaining healthy relationships moving forward
By the end of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of how to let go of relationships that are holding you back, and how to create new relationships that are aligned with your values and goals
Catarina is from the Aligned Heart Project, married to Kevin, and for the last 7 years has been inspiring and supporting people improving their relationship with themselves, their partners and others.
Through group sessions and 1-to-1 coaching you will be taken through a journey of transparency, reflection and break through so you can create the internal and external life you desire.